Kremná

 

Note

 
 

Help to Preserve Our Past

If you had ancestors from this village honor them by submitting a photograph(s) in the Eternal Memory section. In addition, please consider sharing historical data, photographs, and related village materials.

Ak by ste mali predkov z tejto obce je česť tým, že predloží fotografiu, vo večnom pamäť. Okrem toho, zvážte zdieľanie historické dáta, fotografie a príbuzné materiály obce.

   

 

 

About Us

 
 

Publisher & Managing Editor

Steven M. Osifchin


Editor

Joy E. Kovalycsik


Technical Support

Divan Zedwet

   

 

 

 
 
  

 

 
 

Village History

 

Over time there have been varying names for the village:

 

1773 Krempach, 1786 Krumpach, 1808 Krempachy, 1920 Krempach pri L'ubovni, 1927 Krempach, 1948 Kremna. Also called Lublokrempach; Lublokorompa; Krumpach. 

 

Administrative Structure: 

Spiš County; District Stara Lubovna, Region Presov until 1960; Region Poprad, by 1968 District Stara Lubovna, Eastern Slovakia. 

 

Population Statistics:

 

1869-290

1880-269

1890-241

1900-236

1910-203

1921-190

1930-225

1940-259

1948-276

1961-254

1970-217 

 

Acreage: 

 

410 HA is the size of the village. HA is short for Hektar. 1 Hektar is 2.471 acres.

 

Church:

 

The Greek Catholic Church was built in the Baroque Style circa 1787.